Let me create a custom private online workshop, just for you!
Want to learn something that isn't included in the private workshop topic list? No worries, friend! I can create a custom workshop just for you.
Topics are vast and varied! Here are some of the subjects I'm qualified to teach:
- Handmade soap (melt and pour, cold process, and hot process)
- DIY bath and body products
- DIY facial masks, scrubs, and exfoliants
- Handmade facial creams
- Creating a handmade facial skin care routine
- Handcrafted skin care formulation (for personal use and retail)
- Homesteading topics (backyard chickens, gardening, bread baking, canning, the home orchard and more)
Not seeing the info you're looking for? Just ask! I can put together a workshop for you or, if I'm not qualified to instruct you I can refer you to someone who is.
*Note: I cannot provide certification to create skin care for retail in the UK or Europe. But I do have contacts in those areas that can. Please let me know if you would like contact info.
What you'll get with your custom private workshop:
- Live instruction via Zoom on your workshop date
- A video recording of your private workshop that you can watch again and again
- Downloadable PDF worksheets/recipes/resources (depending on your workshop topic)
- Links to my personal favorite cosmetic suppliers
- Access to your own private class portal within my online schoolhouse, in which all of your videos and resources will be housed
- Once your online workshop is over, you're not set off alone! You can message me directly through your private class portal at any time to get personalized help or feedback.
CLASS RUNNING TIME: Depends on your workshop topic, but typically between 2 to 3 hours
- Class is held at your convenience. Both daytime and evening hours are available.
- Class is held LIVE online, and is private (just you and your invited guests.) Ask your questions and get feedback right away.
- This workshop is held via Zoom. You will be required to download the Zoom app (for free-no cost) prior to class in order to log in. You will be provided a private link 48 hours prior to class.
- You may invite up to 10 guests to log in for your private Zoom workshop. If you have more than 10 guests whom would like to attend, please email me so I can set up a larger online room.
- Supplies list will be provided after your private online workshop date is booked, but no supplies are required prior to the workshop. You may follow along with me and create your products during the workshop OR simply watch as I demonstrate the process.
- You will receive a video recording of your workshop. Following class (within 48 hours), you will receive a private link to access your workshop recording. You may watch this recording at any time.
- You will also get access to a private message portal where you can send any and all questions directly to me. Get personalized feedback and help even after your workshop date!
- Registration fee is due in full to book your date. Once your registration fee is received, your date is locked in.
- You will be sent a link to access your private class portal within 48 hours after registration is received. This is where all of your PDF downloads and resources are housed, as well as where your workshop recording will be uploaded.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. But I understand life happens! If you need to reschedule our workshop date, please email me as soon as possible.
PRIVATE ONLINE WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FEE: $225
How To Book Your Workshop / Get More Info
I'm so excited that you're interested in a private online workshop! Here's what to do next, to get more information and/or to book your date.
1. Click the button below.
2. You will be taken to a signup page to create a free account with my online schoolhouse (if you don't already have one).
3. Fill out the form with your information. I'll be in touch within 48 hours!
There's absolutely no obligation; so please don't be shy. If you're at all interested, let's chat!
Click Here to Get Started