Want to make your own handcrafted soap from scratch? This is the workshop for you!
Learn how to make soap from scratch, using the "cold process" method, with a private workshop via Zoom.
You can work alongside me (you'll be provided a supplies list prior to class) to get live instruction. Or, simply watch and take notes as I walk you through the process of making a batch of soap from start to finish. You can send me any of your soap making questions via your personal message portal when you're ready to make your soap.
You'll go from complete beginner to confident soap maker in just a few hours.
During this private online workshop you will learn:
- Supplies needed to make soap
- Best soap making ingredients for beginners
- How to SAFELY work with lye
- The chemistry of soap making
- Master the basic soap making process
You'll also get:
- Live soap making instruction via Zoom
- A video recording of your private soap making workshop that you can watch again and again
- Downloadable PDF soap recipes, suitable for beginning soap makers
- Downloadable soap making supplies shopping list (with links to my personal favorite suppliers)
- Access to your own private class portal within my online schoolhouse, in which all of your videos and resources will be housed
- Once your online workshop is over, you're not set off alone! You can message me directly through your private class portal at any time to get personalized help or feedback.
NOTE: Lye is required to make soap from scratch; you can't make soap without it. During this online workshop you will learn how to safely work with lye.
CLASS RUNNING TIME: Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours
- Class is held at your convenience. Both daytime and evening hours are available.
- Class is held LIVE online, and is private (just you and your invited guests.) Ask your questions and get feedback right away.
- This workshop is held via Zoom. You will be required to download the Zoom app (for free-no cost) prior to class in order to log in. You will be provided a private link 48 hours prior to class.
- You may invite up to 10 guests to log in for your private Zoom workshop. If you have more than 10 guests whom would like to attend, please email me so I can set up a larger online room.
- Supplies list will be provided after your private online workshop date is booked, but no supplies are required prior to the workshop. You may follow along with me and create your products during the workshop OR simply watch as I demonstrate the process.
- You will receive a video recording of your workshop. Following class (within 48 hours), you will receive a private link to access your workshop recording. You may watch this recording at any time.
- You will also get access to a private message portal where you can send any and all questions directly to me. Get personalized feedback and help even after your workshop date!
- Registration fee is due in full to book your date. Once your registration fee is received, your date is locked in.
- You will be sent a link to access your private class portal within 48 hours after registration is received. This is where all of your PDF downloads and resources are housed, as well as where your workshop recording will be uploaded.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. But I understand life happens! If you need to reschedule our workshop date, please email me as soon as possible.
PRIVATE ONLINE WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FEE: $147
How To Book Your Workshop / Get More Info
I'm so excited that you're interested in a private online workshop! Here's what to do next, to get more information and/or to book your date.
1. Click the button below.
2. You will be taken to a signup page to create a free account with my online schoolhouse.
3. Fill out the form with your information. I'll be in touch within 48 hours!
There's absolutely no obligation; so please don't be shy. If you're at all interested, let's chat!
Click Here to Get Started